Monday, August 22, 2011

Teachers TV

I have been a fan of Teacher TV for ages. This web site has now been closed down but luckily the Dept of Education in the United Kingdom has stepped up and:
signed a number of non-exclusive distribution agreements that will ensure that the 3,500 15 minute programmes in the archive will still be available to watch on-line.


I am so pleased about this as I have been sending so many students and teachers there as there are just so many useful resources and ideas for teachers.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I've just come across your blog. It's of great interest to me ( a special needs teacher and lover of new technology). I'm signing up to follow you if that's ok.
    (My blog is not high-tech, but I'm trying to do some travel writing and hope to combine the two one day!)
    All the best Clare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words Clare. Of course it is OK for you to follow me, I hope that you do find things of use in my blog. Anything I can do to help you with your blog let me know.
    Cheers
    Di

    ReplyDelete